Balls Out In The Wind...


 That is what I feel like right now. I'm sick of laying back or being unsure. I need to start raging like the way I really feel, I can do this and I don't care what you say unless you tell me something good about something.. I am slowly beginning to lose my fear of the things I should not be afraid of while remaining a respect to the things I should. What I really want to say is lets take this little rock n roll car that John, Chris and I built for a real spin. We worked so hard, don't you think we should at least take it around the neighborhood before we have to start racing cars that are pieces of a million dollars? We are built from spare parts that we could find but we made sure every part was good. If this car/we don't fall apart before the races are over I know it in my heart our little hot rod will win something first time out. I'm even willing to sit out on the hood. That's what I'm doing sitting out on the hood, balls in the wind. We just built this thing and haven't even thrown it in gear yet but she's all lined up. Our album is mastered, we built it all ourselves. Balls in the wind or not Hit The Gas...It's what I'm on the hood for. 

No comments:

Post a Comment